The PlugPDF SDK allows you to sign and validate your PDF documents with one or more signatures. To do so, please follow these steps.
- Prepare an image object. This is the visual appearance of a signature field (optional)
- Create a signature field (this is a form field containing a digital signature)
- Compute a byte range digest
- Inject the computed byte range into the signature field created in Step 2.
Then, validating a PDF document is a two step process:
- Get a signature field
- Get a computed byte range digest data in the signature field