Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Raj

Hi there,

I am currently having a problem when I try to list all of the available files in a directory. The code is based off the sample code that comes with PlugPDF libray where in the refreshList() function, inside the getView() method a new PDFDocument object is created. When it gets to this part, the application crashes with the error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for long com.epapyrus.plugpdf.core.PDFDocument.openFile(Java.lang.String, Java.lang.String)
    at com.epapyrus.plugpdf.core.PDFDocument.openFile(Native Method)

I googled this problem and what I could find is that my project may not be linking to the correct .so files but I’m not sure if that is the problem or how to fix this issue.

I know I have imported in the plugpdf library correctly and there are no compile errors in the project.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

#11745 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Raj,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Can you verify that the libplugpdf.so file is correct with CPU architectures?
    The below link will be helpful to check it.

I hope this will be helpful to you.

Best regards,

Dr.Plug
    PlugPDF Support

#11748 Reply

Raj

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I had a look at your link and there is a libplugpdf.so file for each of the architectures under plugpdf/jniLibs so I think that might not be the issue here.

Looking more online I found that it could be down to the fact that I am trying to use a native method(specifically the long openFile(String v0, String v1)) found in the PDFDocument class which itself is found inside plugpdf.core. I think when it goes to create a new PDFDocument object and it gets to a line in a constructor that makes use of a native method like openFile, it crashes.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: UnsatisfiedLinkError due to Native Method
Your information: