Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Yuriy Makhin

tested on : iPad Air, iOS 9, “CustomizingPlugPDFDocumentViewController” example code
    PlugPDF framework release from November 5, 2015, 12:03

Issue #1, reproduction steps:
    1) install and run “CustomizingPlugPDFDocumentViewController” example on iPad
    2) tap and open the document, in menu tap last 4th icon “Outlines”
    3) try to add or remove an outline by tapping + or – buttons
    – at this point app just ignores your taps

Issue #2, reproduction steps:
    1) install and run “CustomizingPlugPDFDocumentViewController” example on iPad
    2) tap and open the document, in menu tap last icon on the right (tools), then tap “Note” icon (3rd from right side)
    – at this point you should see a pop-up with Title and Contents fields, both empty
    3) tap on Title or Contents field
    – here the problems start; sometimes, it won’t react at all and won’t show the keyboard and inout cursor
    other times, it will show the keyboard, but will not dismiss it when tapping elsewhere
    the best way to dismiss it is by tapping on the black part of the screen where no PDF page, Note pop-up or keyboard is displayed

Comment: it is as if there is an invisible view at the top of the pop-up that intercepts taps; for example, if you tap on bookmarks at the top of Outlines pop-up – tap is ignored, but if you try ones at the bottom of the pop-up – they work

#10534 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Yuriy,

Thank you for your feedback provided, we’ll fix that problem as soon as possible.

Please be so kind to check this topic within the next days.

Best regards,

Dr. Plug

#10567 Reply

Yuriy Makhin

Hi, it has been a few weeks – do you guys have any update on this?

#10801 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello, Yuriy

i apologize for the late reply.
    there were a lot of works in our side. That’s why I replied too late.
    Anyway, we tried to reproduce that problem, we couldn’t in the latest version of PlugPDF.
    So could you download a new version and test it? This is a download link (https://plugpdf.com/thank-you)
    If you have a still have a problem when using the latest version, contact us please.

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

#11233 Reply

Roman

Hi Guys,

I’ve faced with the same issue as Yuriy mentioned and it is still reproducible against version 2.9.7 (the latest one)
    Could you please let me know when you can fix this issue as my customers are getting really angree.

Thanks,
    Roman

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: tap response issues with pop-ups on iPad
Your information: