Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pavel

How can I save and restore zoom level on configuration change? I use ReaderView.

#11508 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Pavel,

Thank you for sending us your question.

There is the related the zooming level blog post at https://plugpdf.com/zooming-an-image-drawn-on-a-pdf-document/

I hope this will helpful for you.
    If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
    Dr.Plug

PlugPDF Support.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #11513 Reply

Pavel

Thanks for the answer. But I use ReaderView only to display a pdf doc. If I zoom the document and then rotate a phone the document has a minimum zoom level. ReaderView doesn’t restore the zoom level automatically. Is there any way to do it? Sure I can use onSaveInstanceState to save current zoom level, but I would like to know if there is another way to do it. Thanks in advance.

#11519 Reply

Pavel

I have one more question. How can I obtain a maximum/minimum zoom level for a landscape mode? PropertyManager.getMaximumZoomLeven/MinimumZoomLevel return the values for the portrait mode. The values are different from values I get in onChangeZoom method. Thanks in advance.

#11524 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Pavel

Thank you again for your interest in the PlugPDF SDK.

Now, it is impossible to restore the zoom level automatically because it keeps the zoom level when a phone is rotated.
    The reason why you get the different zoom value from the landscape and portrait mode is that the page scales (width/height) are different.

Best regards,
    Dr.Plug

PlugPDF Support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Save and restore zoom level. Android.
Your information: