Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Chris

Can you explain how the focusX and focusY parameters work in ReaderView.changeScale()?

Thanks

#7008 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your inquiry. The parameter is used as a reference when zoom. If you set center positions of screen in your parameter, it will zoom towards the center.
    example:

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #7023 Reply

Chris

Thanks. Is there a way to move/scroll the view after zooming in?

#7027 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Chris,

Maybe you can use ‘scrollToView(…)’ method in the BasePlugPDFDisplay. This method is to scroll in location of View. If you call it after zooming, then will be a function you want.

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

#7032 Reply

Chris

Where would I get the View parameter? I need to apply x and y offsets really.
    SinglePageDisplay has setScrollPosX() and setScrollPosY() methods but they’re private – would they do what I need and is there any way I can access them?

Thanks

#7033 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your feedback. Your idea about setScrollPos is very nice idea. So, I’ll update SDK by reflect your thoughts in today. Please wait a little bit. I’ll tell you again after update as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

#7047 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your patience. Finally, added ‘setScrollPosX’ and ‘setScrollPosY’ method in the BasePlugPDFDisplay. Please retrieve the updated PlugPDF SDK at http://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_Android.zip.

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Programmatic zooming – ReaderView.changeScale()
Your information: