Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Omar

Hi,

I am trying to get an customized toolbar on iOS. The only problem that I have is on iOS 8. When I tap on the displaymode barbutton the popover doesnt appear at all. It is working on iOS 7. Here is the code to navigation to the PlugPDFDocumentViewController:

@try {

PlugPDFDocumentViewController *pdfViewController = [PlugPDFDocumentViewController initWithPath:[self getPathForPDFName:name] password:nil title:name];

[pdfViewController setMenuItems:@[@101, @102, @105]];
    PlugPDFNavigationController *navigationController =
    [[PlugPDFNavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:
    pdfViewController];

[[[self navigationController] navigationBar] setTranslucent: YES];
    [self.navigationController presentViewController:navigationController animated:YES completion:nil];
    [pdfViewController setAutomaticallyAdjustsScrollViewInsets:NO];

} @catch (NSException *exception) {
    NSLog(@”%@ %@”, exception.name, exception.description);

}

Hope somebody can help me with this.

Cheers,
    Omar

#10331 Reply

Omar

I figured out where issue is. Apparently when you try to present the viewcontroller in iOS 8. You will not get the popover for the Display mode. If I do this with pushViewController it works. Is there a way to make the popover for the Display mode appear when you tap on the barbutton on IOS 8 with presentViewController?

#10341 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi, Omar

Thank you for the inquiry.
    We tested the code you gave us. But unfortunately, we couldn’t reproduce the problem you said.
    Even if we used a iOS 8 and prensetViewController method, as you can see(Screen shot1), we can get a popover of displaymode bar button.

Display bar button's popover

So i think you didn’t used the latest version of PlugPDF. (The latest version of iOS is 2.5.113).
    Could you download the latest version?
    This is a download link https://plugpdf.com/thank-you/.
    After using the latest version of PlugPDF SDK, If you have the still problem, please contact us.

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Popover on the DIsplayMode BarButtonItem
Your information: