Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Archna Agrawal

Hi,
    I found one issue regarding Outline feature, it is working well in sample application but in my application it is not working well as like Sample application, so please help regarding this issue, issue is explain in detail below,

When i open the pdf file through the library , it is open fine, and its outline feature works perfectly, but if i close the application , outlines are not remain store in the Pdf files , it means when reopen the PDF file the stored outlines are not showing list like Sample application, so pls tell what issue should be there in my code, so it may not store in Pdf outline.

Thanks in Advance.

#9600 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Archna,

Thank you for posting your question. It seems that you missed to save the document.
    Please try to run the onDestroy method this way.

#9601 Reply

Archna Agrawal

Dear Sir,
    Thanks for the quick response, but I already added the above code, but still not getting the Outlines in Document , which i saved previuosly,in the same. please guide me , how can i resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.
    Reagards,
    Archna

#9607 Reply

Dr. Plug

Thank you for your feedback.
    We weren’t able to reproduce the problem.
    Can you please attach an example for us to run that bug?
    Best Regards,

#9610 Reply

Archna Agrawal

Hello Sir,
    the problem have been resolve now, it is happening because of everytime i open the file in write mode for taking online updation from server side, that’s why it was not working. now it is resolve , thanks

With Regards.

#9618 Reply

Archna Agrawal

Hello Sir,

one problem again find in bookmark in PluPdf library that is , if i will open the bookmark popup window panel by clicking on bookmark tool and take the bookmark in editmode , and without closing the editmode i click anywhere on the screen and again click on bookmark tool than it will again open the bookmark popup panel at that time it’s page’s list item clicks event is not working , for that we again press to Add/remove button and again remove by pressing again that buttons to remove editmode of application, than the applications bookmark list clicks are come in working mode.

So, i think this is one issue which i found in Library itself, and need to do some change in it.

Thanks in Advance.

#9625 Reply

Dr. Plug

We eventually were able to find out what’s going wrong, so we’ll soon release a new PlugPDF version with this fixed.

#9638 Reply

Dr. Plug

A new PlugPDF version has already been released.
    Thank you for waiting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: PLUG PDF Outline issue
Your information: