Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Marouene Mefteh

Hello Dr.Plug
    I have three little problems , i hope you cqn help me to fix them.
    1.When i change icons position and i click on the outline icon it’s panel does not open under the button but in an another so is there way to fix the panel offset.
    2.When i rotate the device from normal mode to landscape mode the PDF document return to page 1.
    3.When i edit the file by putting notes or highlighting text etc , i can’t save those changes in order to show the when i re open the document.
    Please Dr. help me 🙂
    Cheers

#6756 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Marouene,

Thanks for your inquiry, I have prepared answer about your questions.

1. Yes, you are right. I think also position of outline panel is out of joint. So, I’ll fix it. However you can fix it yourself. I tell you how. If an urgent, Please fix it by using code of below in the ‘OUTLINE’ case in the ‘show’ method in the SimpleReaderControlPanel class.

2. Actually, our SDK has kept the page index when rotating device. Maybe your project have some code to obstruct this. (e.g. ‘refreshLayout()’ of ReaderView class in the ‘onConfiguration’) So, could you send me source file using our SDK?
    3. I think you did not save. Our SDK do save when called ‘save()’ method in the ReaderView class. To save the changes, you should call the ‘save()’ method.

If you have any further questions or assistance from us, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Dr. Plug

#6757 Reply

Marouene Mefteh

thank you sir it was quite useful

#6762 Reply

Marouene Mefteh

I’m sorry Dr. but where exactly i call the save() method
    Thank’s

#6763 Reply

Marouene Mefteh

Hi Doctor,
    When i use viewer.save(); in the onCreate method in MainActivity Class the application crashes and stop running
    Is there a way to fix this ?
    Thank you.

#6766 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Marouene,

Sorry for late reply. I think you can call ‘save()’ when closing the PDF document. e.g. If you have used Activity, I suggest call ‘save()’ in the ‘onDestroy()’ method.

Thanks,
    Dr. Plug

#6787 Reply

Marouene Mefteh

Hi Doctor,
    Still have the same problem the app crashes when i call the save() method
    Here the main activity source code

Thank’s for you’re help and we’re going to buy a license
    Cheers

#6788 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Marouene,

Sorry for your inconvenience. I forgot one thing. if you opened document by openData(…), it will save root directory of externel storage on your device, Because android can’t write asset directory. This means that, you doesn’t open saved PDF. If you want to open your saved file, you should open PDF by using openFile(…).

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

#6789 Reply

Marouene Mefteh

Hi Dr,
    I did what you told me but still il is not working , i don’t find my bookmarks or notes
    i’m reading the file from the application cache folder and i’m using the openFile mehtod
    Thank you

#6794 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Marouene,

I tested your app and didn’t found any issues, let me write few lines to help you out.
    After

In onCreate method add

It will open the file.
    and in onDestroy

hope it helps you.
    If you have other issues please feel free to contact.

Thank you
    Dr. Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Dr. Plug. Reason: code was not edited right
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Panel wrong offset position
Your information: