Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vincent

we are using android sdk Version: 2.5.110.8 (70fd384.dirty)

we have 2 problems on paging performance, with large and graph rich pdf file.
    1. on REALISTIC mode, it has a 1-2 seconds delay after each page.
    2. if we navigate with seekbar, it does takes a while to load the page if we navigate around, but that’s not a serious issue. the major problem is after the page fully loaded(loading icon gone and page show up nicely) it does not response to any touch/tap in 1-2 seconds. this issue happens on all display mode except for REALISTIC mode.

#9627 Reply

vincent

i’ve also notice when calling mController.goToPage from seekbar onStopTrackingTouch. it has a brief delay before showing the “loading icon” on the readerview. i think the “loading icon” should show up right away before any further process.

#9630 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi vincent,

Thank you for your interest in our SDK. First, our SDK draw the page when the page index to change. At this time, our SDK have a little delay in the RealisticDisplay because drawing the new page. But I can’t see 1-2 seconds delay. Maybe I needs your PDF sample for improve the this issue. Could you please share your big PDF to us?

Thank you,
    Dr.Plug

#9631 Reply

vincent

test pdf here, with password: test1
    we are using encrypted pdf so may as well have a password for testing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0csVP-9W4UrRDhyWFJyaG1GY2s/view?usp=sharing

we are using the RealisticDisplay mode. the major issue we have is the delay on touching response after paging.

#9639 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for the inquiry.
    Actually we improved a realistic mode.
    so could you check it? this is a download link of new version.
    https://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_Android.zip

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: paging performance
Your information: