Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hendrik

Hi,

why are multiline textfields in interactive PDFs are not directly supported? I think in the past this already works. Currently it only works if the input type of a textfield is explicitly set to MULTI_LINE. But normally this is already configured in the interactive PDF. So why is this setting not applied to the textfield. In a PDF with 100 textfields I do not want to set 30 of them as multiline by hand.

Best regards,
    Hendrik

#5899 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik,

Thanks very much for your inquiry and request. Please wait a moment for our Engineering team to provide you with a detailed answer on this issue. Thanks very much for your support

Dr. Plug

#5989 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik,

Sorry for your inconvenience, this is an issue on our side. I will fix this issue and notify you within a day or two, at most.

Cheers,

Dr.Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #6080 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik,

Sorry for the late reply. We have fixed this issue and updated the fixed PlugPDF SDK version 2.5.25 at the below link.

http://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_Android.zip

From now on, our SDK reads properties from the PDF and sets up a default value field.

Thanks for your input,

Dr.Plug

#6261 Reply

Hendrik

Hi,
    thank you now it works, but I have an other change request. Can you change the default gravity for multiline textfields to top | left?
    Also it should be possible to control this programmatically. I can’t find an option for this in the API.

Best regards,
    Hendrik

#6267 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik,

That is a nice idea! We will make detailed plans referencing, your thoughts, and I will let you know when we have a new update.

Thanks!

Dr.Plug

#6298 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik.

I added a new API which reflects your idea. Please download our SDK again:
    http://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_Android.zip

Now, multi-line text fields align to the top left. and you can get native widgets with getNativeWidget() in the BaseField class.

Great idea!

Dr.Plug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Multiline textfields in interactive PDFs
Your information: