Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Andrew

Is there a way to modify the buttons in the toolbar?
    Ideally i just need to have The Table Of contents (Without the + and – Buttons)
    The search button

I then need to add 2 buttons in, 1 to e-mail the PDF and one to toggle the torch function of the phone.

Are these possible, and can i test with the demo version before i purchase the library.

Many thanks,
    Andrew

#11139 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Andrew,

Yes, you can customize the toolbars. We have an article on this topic at https://plugpdf.com/how-to-customize-navigation-tool-bars-on-ios/
    Of course you can download and try the PlugPDF SDK before you buy at https://plugpdf.com/download/
    Cheers,

Dr. Plug

#11140 Reply

Andrew

Thanks for the info!

That all seems great, 2 questions:

Is it possible to change the colour of the toolbar without creating my own toolbar? (the bottom seems to change after the first touch, goes from brown to blue – Without me changing anything)

And In the Table of contents view (Outline) Is it possible to remove the + and – Buttons within the toolbar?

Thanks!
    Andrew

#11145 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the inquiry.
    This is the answer of your questions.

1) If you used a method named setNavigationBarImage in PlugPDFDocument, you can customize the toolbar image you want.
    This is the sample code,

2) Actually There wasn’t that feature before, But we’ll make that feature by Thursday.
    So could you wait for a few days? After releasing a new SDK, I’ll let you know.

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dr. Plug.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #11150 Reply

Andrew

Absolutely!

Thank you for adding that feature in!!
    I look forward to trying it out soon.

Thank you.
    Andrew

#11152 Reply

Andrew

Oh, Another thought if possible…..

If theres no table of contents included in the PDF Would it be possible to remove the TOC button?

Thanks,
    Andrew

#11154 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the waiting.

We release a new version that feature is applied.
    if you uses a enableOutlineEditable property which is in PlugPDFDocumentViewController, you can do what you want.
    This is a sample code,

This is a link of download. So could you try it?
    https://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_iOS_temp.zip

and about the removing a Toc button, if you refer below blog, you can remove a TOC button.

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

#11155 Reply

Andrew

Hi Dr Plug.

The Outline + and – buttons have disappeared, Thats great thank you! – Fantastic turn around times with requests!!

Regarding the removal of the TOC button request, i meant is there an automatic way of removing the button if there is no table of contents. I ask as i currently use PDFTouch which when no TOC is detected it removes the button (as theres no use if it was there)
    Also in my app the user could be downloading 1 of over a 1000 PDF files none that i’ve created and as such i have no way of managing if a PDF has that TOC.
    It should be possible for PlugPDFDocumentViewController to check if a TOC is available in the PDF and then check the array of bar items and if 104 is present remove it from the array?
    Many thanks!!!!
    Andrew

#11156 Reply

Andrew

I’ve spotted an issue with the new release you posted here,
    When i press the back button from the PlugPDFDocumentViewController my previous view loses the bottom 44 pixels (where the scrolling toolbar was from the PDF viewer)
    It i revert back to the production version from the website it is fine, it only happens in the new version from here.
    Any thoughts?

Thanks.
    Andrew

#11158 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the inquiry again.
    And I’m so sorry for the short explanation about the removing a BookMark Icon.
    If you followed these sample code, you can do what you want.

And about the bottom navigation tool bar’s problem. We’ll fix that problem as soon as possible.
    And after fixing it, We’ll contact you.

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Modify Toolbar (iOS)
Your information: