Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pedro Hernández

Hi! I’ve been trying to show a PDF as Fast Web View (FWV) , but i haven’t found a way to make it works. I’ve tried with linearize approach but there aren’t good results. Now i’m trying download the entire PDF page by page and when a page have been downloaded merging with the existing file, but i don’t know if this could be possible because in the sample android project, when you merge files save the document when this isn’t been read. I think the steps to follow shoudl be the next: Firstly know how many pages have got the PDF, then create a PDF with that pages count (blank pages), next start downloading process page by page. When a page has been downloaded put that page in its respective position. This could be possible?

#9476 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello, Pedro

We’ll search about that problem. ( whether it is possible or not.)

So could you wait for a few days? After searching, I’ll let you know.

But before that, Could you let me know your Os you used? ( I mean Android, iOS)

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #9479 Reply

Pedro Hernández

Thank you Dr. Plug!

Of course, i’ll be waiting. I’m using Android 😀

#9490 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello, Pedro

Thank you for inquiry,

Actually if you refer this link, you can merge you want.

https://plugpdf.com/how-to-merge-multiple-pdf-files-into-a-single-pdf-file-on-android/

But there is a problem when download.

Actually in our SDK , there is a method named openURL in SimpleDocumentReader.

But this method downloads a whole PDF file. so i think it is hard to download a PDF file page by page.

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Merge PDFs to simulate fast web view.
Your information: