Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Igor Lipovac

Hello,

can you please provide some kind of example code for adding line / polygon / free text annotations, and generally using PlugPDFTool. I’m interested in creating my own user interface, not using DocumentViewController’s toolbar and navigation bar.

Thanks,
    Igor

#9568 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Igor,

Thank you for inquiring.

First of all, which PlugPDF framework are you using: iOS or Android? Regarding the free text annotations, only the showing function is supported; free texts cannot be added to documents with PlugPDF.

#9575 Reply

Mathew Frodl

Hello Dr. Plug,

in https://plugpdf.com/forum/topic/add-free-text-annotation/ we discussed using InsertTextWaterMark to create free text annotations. But this doesn’t work well. I’m still very interested to see a free text annotation functionality in PlugPDF.
    So +1 for putting this on your roadmap 😉

Thanks,
    Mathew

#9587 Reply

Hrvoje

Hi,
    you replied to Igor that free text annotations can not be added through you SDK, but in the sample project CustomizinPlugPDFDocumentViewController it says that free annotations can be added, though I didn’t figure out how.
    Can you please provide some more info on this matter?
    Best regards,
    Hrvoje

#9588 Reply

Dr. Plug

Mathew, my apologies for my late answer.

As mentioned before, TextWaterMark is different from a text annotation, so you can’t remove those using an eraser.

Anyway, we’ve included a free text annotation tool on our product roadmap, which is to be implemented in the near future.

Please let us know any further questions or ideas, we really appreciate them.

Best Regards

Dr. Plug

#9589 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hrvoje,

Thank you for the feedback.

We checked CustomizingPlugPDFDocumentViewController, but we couldn’t find what you state.

Can you please attach that comment?

Best regards,

#9605 Reply

Igor Lipovac

Hi Doctor Plug,

I’m using iOS framework, as it was indicated in the title 🙂
    Can you please give some example of adding lines, arrows and polygons?

#9608 Reply

Dr. Plug

Igor,
    Thanks for inquiring. I’m so sorry for saying that lines, arrows, and polygons can’t be added with the iOS version.

#10352 Reply

Mathew Frodl

Hello Dr. Plug,

in August you wrote

Anyway, we’ve included a free text annotation tool on our product roadmap, which is to be implemented in the near future.

Do you have any news about the timeline for this feature? It’s a really important feature for our project and the #1 showstopper for going live.

Best regards

#10408 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Mathew,

Thank you for the inquiry.
    We almost make a free text annotation feature in iOS.
    We’ll release a new version that feature is contained on Friday.
    So could you wait for a few days?

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: [iOS] Custom Annotation Adding
Your information: