Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

leo

With the flip effect enabled, if you start to flip a page without completing the flip (staying on the same page), vertical scroll gets locked on that page.

To reproduce:
    1. Get the sample project
    2. Enable flip effect and set fit type to fit width
    3. Open a PDF that has a large vertical page (has to be scrolled)
    4. Start to flip a page and then reverse the flip or stop before the flip is completed, so that you stay on the same page
    5. Try to vertically scroll the page to the bottom. It bugs and you can’t scroll to the bottom of the page

#5923 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Leo,

Thanks for pointing this issue out. Please wait a moment, so that our Engineers can try to reproduce this issue and supply you with a remedy.

Thanks again,

Dr. Plug

#5990 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Leo,

With your pointing I’ve fixed this issue. Now we are working on other critical issue about display scrolling. It will be done soon. After updating the fixed PlugPDF SDK, I will reply to you. Maybe It takes a couple of hours.

Thanks a lot,

#6044 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your pointing again. It is very helpful to find other bugs. I just updated the fixed PlugPDF SDK version 2.5.23 at the below link.
    http://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_iOS.zip

Thanks a lot,

#6117 Reply

leo

On the new version, the problem seems to have worsened. If I simply open the sample project and changed fit height to fit width, I can’t scroll vertically at all.

#6121 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try get the latest version of the PlugPDF SDK again. the issue about vertical scrolling had fixed. If you have any problem please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: iOS Bug – Flip effect vertical scroll lock
Your information: