Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Viktor

Can i change colors available in ink annotation edit menu? How i can change or disable other parameters available in this menu?

#9348 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Viktor,

You’re right, ink colors cannot be changed with the current PlugPDF version, so we are adding a new feature for customizing the inktool edit menu.

Please be patient, this will be released within the coming days.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Dr. Plug

#9350 Reply

Viktor

Looking forward to the next release.

#9512 Reply

Dr. Plug

Apologies for the delay in my reply.

We added a new API capability for customizing the ink tool. The name of the new methods are setInkOptionToolColors and setInkOptionToolColorImages.

Here is a sample code for changing the ink color.

Please be so kind to download the newest PlugPDF release and check it.

https://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_iOS.zip

Cheers,

Dr. Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  jordi.
    #9579 Reply

Viktor

Thanks a lot for implementing this feature, but we couldn’t use your implementation since we didn’t use PlugPDFDocumentViewController. Had to do this through method swizzling.

In general PlugPDF library is a good basis for app that works with pdf, but lack of customization make it hard to use. You really should consider providing source code for your customers.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  jordi.
    #9580 Reply

Dr. Plug

Thank you for your feedback.

That feature can be actually customized without using PlugPDFDocumentViewController, as you indicate.

Sorry for my incomplete response, I didn’t know you are not using a documentViewController.

There’s the same method implemented in PlugPDFDocumentView, so you can use it this way.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Ink annotation edit menu
Your information: