Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jose Bravo

Hi

I’m opening a Document with initWithData [PlugPDFDocumentViewController initWithData:data password:@”” title:@”title”]; because I can’t save that document into the device.

So, I want to send the user to the last page visited when he open the document again.

I’m saving and getting the last page visited by the user in the NSUserDefaults, I don’t have any problem with that. The problem is how can I send the user to that page when the user open the document again?

I tried with the delegated method: – (void)viewDidLoad:(PlugPDFDocumentViewController*)viewController and there I do: [viewController gotoPage:_lastPage fitToScreen:NO];

And it’s sending the document to that page, it’s fine… the problem is that all the pages behind the _lastPage are showing an Indicator Activity at the middle of the page, so, I don’t know if it’s the proper way to send the user to a predefined page.

I’m using the latest PlugPDF framework.

Thanks

#11282 Reply

Jose Bravo

I just read the post: https://plugpdf.com/forum/topic/ios-plugpdf-stuck-loading-after-scrolling/ and looks like we have the same problem!

#11312 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello, Jose Bravo

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We already fixed the problem that indicator is shown, even though page is loaded.
    This is a download link of new version. Could you try it?

Best regards,
    Dr.Plug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Initial page in a Document opened with initWithData (iOS)
Your information: