Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Denis

Hi,

Is it possible to import/export pdf bookmarks? This feature works good for annotations etc.

if it’s is possible could you please provide some examples?
    Thanks,
    Deni

#7028 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Denis,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately our SDK not provide that function. But you can make this feature by using ‘getOutline()’ and ‘updateOutline(…)’ method in the ReaderView class.
    first, ‘getOutline()’ method is to return List object, and you can write this object to which file. When you import later, you can read again it.

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #7085 Reply

Denis

I’m trying to use getOutline() but I receive the OutlineItem where title contains extra characters.

e.g.
    [80, 0, 108, 0, 117, 0, 103, 0, 32, 0, 80, 0, 68, 0, 70, 0, 32, 0, 98, 0, 111, 0, 111, 0, 107, 0, 109, 0, 97, 0, 114, 0, 107, 0, 32, 0, 49, 0]

after each characters you can see a character with byte = 0.

e.g. P��l��u��g�� ��P��D��F�� ��b��o��o��k��m��a��r��k�� ��1��

ps. Android library

Thanks,
    Denis

#7105 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Denis,

Thank you for your feedback. As you said, I found that problem. There is unnecessary character between each character. About this issue, I’ll fix and update SDK in today. So, please wait a little bit. I tell you after update as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

#7113 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Denis,

Thank you for waiting. The issue relating to the outline was solved. Please retrieve the updated PlugPDF SDK at http://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_Android.zip.

let me know if i can help you in any way.
    Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Import/Export bookmarks
Your information: