Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Samim

I want to have an idea of the supported annotations as shown on the feature page. Can you please provide a tutorial of how to enable them.

#6689 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Samim,
    Thank you for showing interest in plugPDF.
    Can you please further explain your question, like right now we do not get your point. What do you mean by feature page? and which platform you are using it (android/ios).

cheers,
    Dr. Plug

#6691 Reply

Samim

By feature page I meant the page at :- https://plugpdf.com/features/

I want to enable :-
    -Free Text Annotations
    -Polygon and Pollyline Annotations
    -Line Annotations
    -Stamp Annotations
    -Text Markup Annotations
    -File Attachment Annotations
    -Square and Circle Annotations
    -Widget Annotations

#6692 Reply

Samim

And I’m using Android platform. Actually we are planning to buy an android license, and we are actually testing plgpdf

#6705 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Samim,

Thanks for your extra feedback. Actually, our SDK is showing the all annotation being in the document. It always shows without any manipulation. If you want to add the annotation, only you can add Text Markup, Ink, Square, Circle, Note, and Link Annotation.

Thanks,
    Dr. Plug

#6733 Reply

Samim

Hello,
    I wanted to know if the features i mentioned earlier would be enabled if I buy a license for plugPDF

#6745 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Samim,

Thank you for showing interest in PlugPDF. Right now android is supporting functionalists we mentioned above. Whether you buy or use a trial version. Other remaining functions are added in plan for future android release.

Thank you
    Dr. Plug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: How to enable other annotations tools for example widgets,square,stamp ect
Your information: