Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hendrik

Hi,
    I found an other problem regarding textfields. They do not support all special characters and this results in an application crash with the message A/libc(19152): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x0 in tid 19152.
    For example °, € and smilies do not work. This happens from the UI and if a field is set programmatically on Android.

Best regards,
    Hendrik

#6280 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik,

Sorry for your inconvenience. I will try this and check the issue. But, it might take a little time. Please wait, and thanks for your patience.

Thanks,

Dr.Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #6297 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik,

Please download the latest version of the PlugPDF SDK. I fix this issue and updated the fixed PlugPDF SDK version 2.5.31 at the below link.

http://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_Android.zip

Now, We do support special characters.

Thanks,

Dr.Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #11717 Reply

Hertz

Hi Dr. Plug,

I’m using the latest version of the SDK and even the euro sign works there are other special characters that do no render properly: i.e. the string “áéíóúñ€” sometimes render as “·ÈÌ·Ò€” and sometimes as ¨áéí ó úñ€”. Maybe am I not setting properly some parameter of the field?

#11718 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Hertz,

It can be caused by font style.
    Could you try to change the default font ?
    If you have the same issue after changing the default font, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dr.Plug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Handling of special characters in a textfield
Your information: