Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hendrik

Hi,
    I think the font size of a TextField isn’t calculated correctly. In the viewer of PlugPDF my textfield is not big enough for the text, but if I open the same PDF in an other viewer like Adobe Reader the fields are displayed correctly. Of course I can change the font size in the PDF itself, but I want to export my PDF and than the size is to small.

Also I have an other question related to this topic. Is there a reason why the native widget members are private for the basefields?

I am using the Android SDK.

Best regards,
    Hendrik

#6273 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik,

Sorry for your inconvenience. I already have been setting font size by using properties in PDF. However, I feeling to need check up after listen to your words. Please wait a little. After reexamination, I’ll tell it again.

Thanks.

Dr.Plug

#6316 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik,

Sorry for late reply. That is maybe issue about auto font-size. So, I did implemented to calculate the font-size.
    Here is updated PlugPDF SDK version 2.5.31 link : http://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_Android.zip

If it were not talking about auto font-size, Please more detail describe.

Thanks.

Dr.Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #6380 Reply

Hendrik

Hello Dr. Plug,
    thank you for the update. Unfortunately it does not solve my problem. I created a PDF with one textfield which has a font size of 12 and contains the text “This is a test”. If I open it on windows with Adobe Reader it looks like this AdobeReader_Windows. The same on Android AdobeReader_Android, but if I open the same PDF with PlugPDF I can read the text anymore, because it is to big. PlugPDF_Android.
    Also sometimes the font size changes if I change the zoom level.

Best regards,
    Hendrik

#6381 Reply

Hendrik

The last two pictures are reversed.

#6419 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Hendrik,

It is issue about font. maybe our SDK can’t find alternate font. Also, our SDK not yet support typeface of TextField. But, i will add feature about typeface in next week. So please wait until then. I’ll talk to you after update.

Thanks.

Joseph

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Font size of TextField
Your information: