Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Frederic

Hello,

How can I change the language ?

I’ve localized “en.lproj” with Localizable.strings file. I think changing the content of this file isn’t the proper way.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
    Frederic

#10068 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello, Frederic

This is a Localizable.strings’ format.
    If you change the right side, you can change the language you want.

Regards,
    Hwan

#10087 Reply

Frederic

Hi Dr. !

I’ve tried to modify this file but the content has a different format :

&abcd+efghijklmnopqrstuVORANGETMOVE\COPY_CONFIRMVYELLOWZNEW_FOLDERWPURPLEUTITLETDRAWYTRIAL_KEYTTEXTTSIZEXSQUIGGLYVRENAMETCOPYTNAMEYNOT_FOUND[PDF_VIEWINGVCANCELTBLUETINFO^WRONG_PASSWORD^INPUT_PASSWORDVSEARCHXSTRAIGHTUCOLORUBLACKWSETTINGUGREEN_VIEW_RECENT_PAGEXFAVORITEXCONTENTSVDELETE\MOVE_MESSAGE[EXPIRY_DATESREDUERRORXDOCUMENTRPX_TABLE_OF_CONTENTS_FILE_MANAGEMENTXPASSWORDTEDITWOPACITYZINPUT_NAME\COPY_MESSAGEUWHITE^CORRUPTED_FILEVRECENTTLINK^DELETE_MESSAGE_ANNOTATION_EDITUWIDTH^DELETE_CONFIRMTDATETNOTE\MOVE_CONFIRM]SELECT_FOLDERVERASERWCLARITYROKVOrangeTMove\Copy ConfirmVYellowZNew FolderVPurpleUTitleTDrawYTrial KeyTTextTSizeXSquigglyVRenameTCopyTName_Search text not found.[PDF ViewingVCancelTBlue[Information^Wrong Password_Please, Input password.VSearchXStraightUBlackWSettingUGreen_View Recent PageYFavoritesXContentsVDelete_Move the selected items.[Expiry DateSRedUErrorYDocuments_Table of Contents_File ManagementXPasswordTEdit_Please, Input name._Copy the selected items.UWhite_”It is corrupted or not a PDF file.WRecentsTLink_Delete the selected items._Annotation EditUWidth^Delete ConfirmTDateTNote\Move Confirm]Select FolderVEraserWClarityROkÉäèú£Æ∂º¡À–’fiÂÍÔ˘%4;DJPX^qzÉäó£ß≠∂πÕflËÌı
    “).=OUdin{âêòõ¢ß¥ª∆Õ”ÿ‚ÁÏı¸+27CRls|Çäê£≠∂Ωÿ‰ËÓ¯’,B]càêï≤ƒ Ÿfi„˛
    v`

If I change “Search text not found.” to “Xearch text not found.” => it works
    If I change “Search text not found.” to “Xearch text not fund.” => it doesn’t work : we have to set the same character number

Moreover, accents (é for example) aren’t showed.

Thank you in advance !

#10134 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello, Frederic

Thank you for the inquiry.
    Actually that’s the result of encoding. so you don’t have to consider about different format. just change it to new one that i gave you.

1. As you can see a screen shot, there isn’t a “Xearch text not fund.” problem.
    Localizable.strings
    Could you try these sample in Localizable.strings?

2. About accents problem, there it is. so we’ll fix that problem as soon as possible. so could you wait for a few days?

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

#10147 Reply

Frederic

Thank a lot 🙂

I’ve replaced with the unencoded format, it works well. I can wait, there’s no problem !

Regards,
    Frederic

#10465 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello, Frederic

Thank you for the waiting.
    We already solved a accent problem. Could you check it?
    This is a download link. https://plugpdf.com/thank-you
    Accent

Best Regards
    Dr.Plug

#11284 Reply

Jose Bravo

Hi

If I put any accent into the Localizable.strings file it just stop parsing it and don’t show the translated strings.

I tried today with one of the examples provided in the last iOS package.

Thanks,

#11303 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello, Jose Bravo

I’m very sorry for the late answering.
    Could you give us a sample project that problem happens?
    If you give us a project, we’ll fix that problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Dr.Plug

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Change language
Your information: