Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Yuriy Makhin

I know, I know, I’ve filed a ton of bugs for you guys already. But I do not expect you to fix them all right away.
    Please just consider this as a free QA service for you, OK?

Here’s another one, this one can rather elusive – only happens on one device for me.
    Device: iPad 2
    Launch PlugPDF viewer in Landscape mode.
    In code use [PlugPDFViewController gotoPage:somePage fitToScreen:YES];
    Result: the page is not drawn, screen is black; scrolling left or right loads other pages, and if you go far enough and back the page gets loaded after all – just not at start.

I use [PlugPDFViewController gotoPage:somePage fitToScreen:YES]; in [PlugPDFDocumentViewControllerDelegate viewDidLoad] method – if this is not the best place to do it, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Yuriy

#8927 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello,

We are looking at this issue too.

Please check back within a couple of days.

Cheers,

#9086 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello, Yuriy

Could you check the number of PDF pages? Actually if page number you set in go to Page is larger than the number of PDF pages, they don’t show anything. So could you check it first?
    Actually i used a gotoPage method in viewDidLoad, it works well.
    So i can’t realized your problem. so could you give me an sample project that problem happens?

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

#9099 Reply

Yuriy Makhin

Page number was correct, however, after latest build I can no longer reproduce the issue.
    So I guess it can be considered fixed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Black space in place of a page when using [PlugPDFViewController gotoPage: fitToScreen:]
Your information: