Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Arunavh

Can we change the background color used to fill the crop box (not of the reader) of the PDF to some other color (say blue or red) or make it transparent ?

#10255 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Arunavh,

Thank you for interest in the PlugPDF. Unfortunately, now our SDK didn’t not provide function to change background of PDF. But sooner or later, I release the SDK with function to save image with transparent background. Then, after release, I inform to you, please wait a few days.

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

#10307 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Arunavh,

Thank you for your waiting! Now our SDK have updated. You can download at https://plugpdf.com/download/.
    And, you can use new function such as below.

If you have more question, please let me know.
    Best Regards,
    Dr. Plug

#10312 Reply

Arunavh Krishnan

Have you updated the documentation ?

#10313 Reply

Arunavh Krishnan

Thanks for the quick update. There is just one point that I have a concern over. This functionality is dependent on the File (which might lead to security concern in our case). I was more of hoping for a bitmap in return. I’ll check how it fits into our use case or not, and then let you know. In case it doesn’t, is it possible for you to make some other required changes ?

#10315 Reply

Arunavh Krishnan

Am getting this error with your new SDK.

10-01 10:51:18.801: A/libc(8637): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x0 in tid 8637 (eyv.reader.core)

#10326 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Arunavh,

Sorry for late reply, I have looking ahead the way that returns bitmap. But, It is take some time. I think can release this feature at October 5th. But only android. So, I’ll inform to you after release again.

About error log, can you more detail explain? I can’t any guess.

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

#10332 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Arunavh,

Thank you for your patience. Now you can get the Bitamp of transparent background. First, please download our latest SDK at https://plugpdf.com/download/.

And you can get the Bitmap like below.

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Background Color of the crop box of PDF
Your information: