Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dennis

In android, I’m testing out clicking on annotations. When in single page/portrait mode it works perfectly fine, but when in BILATERAL_HORIZONTAL mode the left pages click just fine but the right pages don’t, they don’t react, my AnnotEventListener doesn’t fire nor is there any default behavior. Thanks in advance.

#7241 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your feedback.
    Yes we find same problem in BILATERAL_HORIZONTAL.
    So we’ll fix that issue as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Dr.Plug

#7366 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Dennis,

I’m so sorry for late,
    Thank you for your feedback we fixed that problem. (both iOS , Android)
    But Today isn’t a schedule of release. may be on Wednesday.
    So could you wait for a few days?
    But if you hurry, Please tell us, I’ll make a temp release for you.

Best Regards,
    Dr.Plug

#7757 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Denis,

Thank you for a long wait. Now, I have updated our SDK. Please retrieve the updated PlugPDF SDK at http://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_Android.zip. After download, please recheck your issue about the right page.

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

#8259 Reply

Dennis

Yes the update fixed the issue in most cases, however there still is a similar bug where links on the last page of a document in bilateral horizontal mode are not clickable (I’m looking at a video of one of our testers and seeing him click the link just fine in portrait, then in horizontal the very last page’s links not working).

#8271 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Denis,

Thank you for your extra feedback. I found the same issue in my device. I try resolve this issue. And tomorrow I’ll release SDK without problem. Please wait tomorrow until. I’ll inform you after release.

Best Regards,
    Dr. Plug

#8284 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hi Denis,

Thanks for waiting. It problem also was resolved through the yesterday release. Please download again latest version of the PlugPDF SDK at http://plugpdf.com/sdkfile/PlugPDF_Android.zip

Thank you,
    Dr. Plug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Annotations work on only on left pages in Bilateral mode
Your information: