Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

patrik

Hi!

When there are annotations (text fields etc. ..) on the pdf it is very slow to scroll or zoom. Am I doing something wrong? Do i need a different build type or something?

If it is like that – can i hide all the form annotations and show it only as filled in text without flattening the document? Because it needs to be still editable.

I am using a nexus 4 and a sony xperia z3 compact tablet. Plugpdf version name: “2.5.66.11 (6c0a93d.dirty)”

thank you

#6877 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Patrik,

Thank you for supporting PlugPDF.
    Can you send us PDF file which you are using so that we can check it and try to reproduce the issue.

Thank you
    Dr. Plug

#6880 Reply

patrik
    #6892 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Patrik,

We are going to check it, and will respond you as soon as possible,

Thank you
    Dr. Plug

#6893 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Patrik,

We tried to check the problem, but we didn’t found any. For slow loading I tested it on the actual devices, there is not much difference with your provided or other PDF’s, and this little difference is because it has to load all the field and all. But in Future we will try to improve these things.

Thank you
    Dr. Plug

#6900 Reply

patrik

Hello!

Thank you for your answer, but I didnt mean the loading is slow. The zooming and panning is slow in the pdf.

Thank you
    patrik

#6901 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Patrik,

Sorry about above answer, I forget to add zooming and panning with loading. We found that zooming and panning don’t have much difference as I replied about loading. But still we will try to optimize as much as possible in feature releases.

Thank you
    Dr. Plug

#6903 Reply

patrik

hello!

thank you for your fast answer!

Just to veryfy that i am not doing anything wrong i uploaded a video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-UN9K8UuhvCUXBMT2haRmlIem8/view?usp=sharing

There are two videos in this zip, one with annotations and one without. If that is as it is, its ok – i only need to know if I am doing something wrong in my code.

#6913 Reply

Dr. Plug

Hello Patrik,

Thank you for providing the video,
    Yes we checked it, and there is nothing wrong with your code, as it has so many annotations to load that’s taking time.
    I will add this to feature development list to improve it.

Thank you
    Dr. Plug

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Dr. Plug.
    #6919 Reply

patrik

Thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Annotations slow pdf down
Your information: